HOW TO COOK OBERG BROTHERS GRASS FED STEAKS
1. Pre-warm steak-Take the steak out of the fridge at least half hour before
2. Start with a hot grill or pan-Searing both sides will help hold the juices in.
3. Oil steak -Lean beef has a tendency to stick, oiling will help prevent this.
4. After searing (1-3 min each side) lower the heat-This allows for slow
5. Do not overcook-Overcooking can make the steak tough and dry.
6. Lastly, with all steaks let them rest 5-10 min before eating-This will help
retain the juice. Gently cover with foil to keep in the heat.
GRASS-FED RIB-EYE STEAKS WITH
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup minced shallots
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for steaks and grill
1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
2 tablespoons drained capers
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
4 3/4-inch-thick grass-fed rib-eye steaks
3 garlic cloves, pressed
4 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Simmer vinegar in small pan over medium heat until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 6 minutes.
Add shallots, 1/4 cup oil, and crushed red pepper; return to simmer.
Remove from heat; whisk in parsley, capers, and thyme. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Rub both sides of steaks with oil and garlic.
Mix paprika, 2 teaspoons coarse salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle on both sides of steaks.
Let stand at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Brush grill rack with oil to coat.
Grill steaks until cooked to desired doneness.
Transfer steaks to plates. Spoon vinaigrette over.
e-mail - email@example.com Supply is limited to stock on hand ! phone - (509) 485-3330